Point’s Creative Director should exhibit a wide range of skills that they can apply to multiple project types, from the creation and application of service and product brand identity systems to digital interfaces that live across devices and platforms. In addition, they like all members of the POINT team needs to continuously hunger for improvement, driven by their passion for the design process.
Our Creative Director is a key member of the team and should be expected to help lead projects, provide guidance and support during all phases of the design process. They should provide constructive feedback, play a key role in client engagements and should be comfortable presenting and communicating their design work with clients and their peers.
- Provide leadership & guidance and a creator of unique ideas with the Point team, inspiring them to make and build amazing experiences necessary to realize their vision/ goals & objectives.
- Cooperatively manage expectations & delivery with clients and partners.
- Consistently deliver inspiring, concept-driven design through all phases and projects.
- Execute at the highest level to meet the standards of Airlift and our client partners.
- Collaborate and communicate productively across all levels and disciplines ranging from print, digital and physical media. • Lead and create the right approaches/processes to the work and show the way as needed. Be willing to rethink the approach to brand, design, and UX/UI for each client with collaboration.
- Present and communicate design concepts to our internal team and with our clients.
- Set a vision for projects and direct teams with their leadership to do great intentionally disruptive things in projects and world • Embody an attitude inside Point that inspires the team and creates energy both inside/ outside of the company and industry • Give and take feedback gracefully.
- Produce pixel perfect designs at the highest caliber.
- Ability to prepare and conduct user research and business stakeholder interviews.