The Business Development Coordinator, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, is a key team member and will be integral to Point’s overall growth and development strategy. The Business Development Coordinator will implement a proactive lead development program and communications strategy in targeted markets to generate quality projects for the POINT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Development and Sales Lead Generation.
- Develop intelligence-based sales and marketing campaigns for Point targeting prospective businesses to use Points services utilizing company specific research, customized and targeted messaging and outreach communications, permission based marketing and sales meetings/missions with executive decision makers.
- Assist with the relationship development of internal and external stakeholders including the region’s stakeholders, governmental partners, internal partners, and existing and prospective businesses with the preparation of meetings and missions in support of Points Business Development strategic plan.
- Manage the lead development process for prospective business leads.
- Assist in the development of a new marketing campaign to promote Points initiative and establish awareness of Point’s products and services.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The successful candidate must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A bachelor’s degree and experience in the communication sector is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other presentation and organizational software.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and shift focus from one project to another.